Sunday, September 25, 2005

Headlines

On the international front: I'm relieved that Hurricane Rita didn't make the damage from Hurricane Katrina any worse. I'm still wondering how New Orleans is going to drain though. Maybe drain is not such a good word because it looks physically impossible. I didn't know the city was below sea-level. Evaporate might be better.

On the church dedication: it totally owned.

On fantasy football: that totally owned too. Pedersen double, Murphy double, and Owen. I eagerly await my points. (Tish, watchout!)

On real football: +sigh+ ...good thing Cisse's there to save them all the time.

On packing: Not looking forward to it. My dad looked at the stuff I had bought to take back and he asked me when I'd like to start prioritizing.

On stressing about leaving becausetherearesomanythingstodostillarghwheredidthetimego: High

No comments: