Friday, September 09, 2005

I loves Fridays

Mum ordered a massive clean out this afternoon, at which point my sister decided to give in to her allergies and headed straight to bed, leaving me and Bryan to sort through six months' worth of junk. Most of it got thrown out - we're highly efficient.

Today I'm tweety bird-looking, yesterday was Elmer Fudd, so there's an improvement and I managed to coax my dimple out of hiding too. I'm well on the road to recovery even if I keep mistiming my antibiotic doses.

As things go, I could bump my surgery up to Wednesday or Tuesday maybe and put more time between that and my flight. Apparently things get messy if you fly too soon after, something about blood and pressurised cabin air.

I'm happy today, even with a brass ensemble arrangement hanging over my head. What you can do tomorrow, you do tomorrow. Ah, procrastination.

And Rudy, since you'll probably read this before I get to talk to you, lunch on Monday is on. Tish is coming too, and so's your 50p.

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

First of all, it's unfair of you to assume i'd read this before speaking to you. Even though I did -_-

Secondly, you haven't even mentioned where exactly and at what time.