Monday, September 05, 2005

Waiting to suffer

Tish got me the coolest painting ever - it's done on two pieces of wood and it is a picture of a figure lassoing a cresent moon with amazing sunset colours in the background. I love it.

Gosh, you wouldn't believe how long it took me to formulate that paragraph in my mind and then try and spell everything correctly while getting the words in order. I don't think I need painkillers, I seem to already be in a near state of delirium (oh boy was that a tricky word to type).

But yes, I'm scheduled to have my wisdom teeth removed sometime this week. That's the plan. All four in one go under sedation because they're growing at right angles to everything else. I will probably be feeling very sorry for myself later. Tish's a veteran at this, he's been there done that and told me not to worry. But if it's all the same, I think I will.

I have just remembered that I can play DoTA in the comfort of my own home. The joys of wireless. So when you guys are ready, let's make it a day (k, Tish?). That way I don't need to sit in a puddle of male testosterone at the cybercafe and no one'll have to gently remind me that it's getting late and I should be getting home. Um, if that makes sense. Oh, someone'll have to bring the game. kthxbai!

No comments: