Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Let me hear you!! HYAH!! poot.

I don't see many guys in workout classes. I wonder if girls are just less self concious about jumping around like idiots or whether we think we look cool no matter what. Or maybe we don't think.

I wanted to throw up after today's combat class - something I haven't felt since spending every night in the pool under the whistle of a Russian coach.

The guy didn't build it up, he started at fast and worked up (very quickly) to suicidal. He would yell 'Level 1!!' shortly followed by 'Level 2! Hup!' and then 'Level 3! C'MOOORRRNN!!', at which point I was like there's no level 3, I don't think there's even a level 2, this is all I got. Gnhhh.

An uppercut is the most embarassing move. Ever. Closely followed by a back kick. Mg.

No comments: