Saturday, September 03, 2005

Game on

The boys didn't want to pass to me. But I'm quite used to it, I don't blame them anyway, I don't really run around a lot so I'm real easy to mark, and it was pretty hot today. I still can't play basketball, netball's definitely more my style. Dribbling's quite skill intensive, I can only stand and shoot/pass. And boys play so fast.

There are a lot of things going on at home that are being left unsaid. There's a bit of a standoff between my mum and dad. I don't really know exactly over what anymore, but I'm praying it'll end soon.

Meanwhile I'm gearing up for our 2nd anniversary. (Gosh, I just realised that ruyen.blogspot.com is just over a year old now - I totally missed that). I'm really crap at remembering dates, but I've had a stranglehold on remembering this one for the last two months, and now it's a week away, I'm so excited!

His gift needs more work though, and as usual I'm wracked with nervousness, fretting over whether it'll compare to whatever he's getting me. We've also been trying to crack each other into giving up the surprise early, trying to get each other off guard, we've even resorted to threatening to pump each other's siblings for information.

I hate buying for him when I'm largely broke and he always seems to get it just right. No pressure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..
sorry ashley...not that we did not see you but there were really a LOT of people guarding you....so sorrry ya...hahaha,i promise next time that i will pass the ball more often to you...haha...*little finger*

Ash said...

hahaha, i wasnt on your team! but thanks weisam, you're such a darling. lol, we'll play again next saturday.

Anonymous said...

sure!!....
hahaha...