Thursday, September 08, 2005

Entertainment value

Russell Peters is so funny!

Watched Win A Date With Tad Hamilton, played Monopoly, had dinner with Weng's colleagues.

A relatively happening day, I especially enjoyed Monopoly because I was winning until I entrusted Bryan with five minutes of play time and Weng went from nearly bankrupt to watching everyone else mortgage their properties. Damn, so close!

Win A Date was another brainless romantic comedy of the kind I really like. Topher Grace is the ultimate geek with the best lines in the whole movie +sigh+ what a darling dweeb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better get that VPN configured before logging again on an open Wifi hotspot
On the first day of Bar Camp, Jacob Jake Appelbaum did a brief talk on Wifi/IP network hacking.
Check out my internet dating related website