Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ticking over so slowly

Judging from his reaction, we've established that Tish has an admirer, because I'm pretty sure he didn't yahoo himself much less sexy tish. But the interested individual not only thinks he's sexy and but desperate enough to do a search on him. I say go Tish!!

Rudy asked me whether it's fun being a hamster, or something along those lines, I can't remember exactly, the painkillers are befuddling my mind. But yes, I've heard them all. Today is the first time I've ventured out in public since Monday. Public meaning downstairs in the lobby of my condo, sitting in the car, and at the petrol station.

It's kind of hard driving while trying to duck behind the steering wheel and even harder to skulk along the wall of the corridor in the hopes that no one'll see me, so everyone from the kiosk attendant to the security guards and the newspaper man were doing double takes, and I know for sure it wasn't because of my sparkling smile since I can barely crack one at the moment.

I just wanted to cradle my hamster cheek and run home. Everytime I've passed a mirror I've paused to will my swelling to go down.

Who could've guessed that a single wisdom tooth could cause me so much grief?

No comments: