Monday, December 06, 2004

Feels like Tuesday

This is my third attempt at posting. My previous two posts were almost exactly the same and about something that actually wasn't totally self-centered or whiny, for once, but they got brutally rejected and deleted by an "Internal error" message from blogger.com. Anyhow, hopefully it'll be third time lucky...

We're trying to make our last deadline of the term at the moment, trying to get together a complete set of drawings, a bill of materials, and a report before tomorrow. Apparently it's supposed to be up to standard and comprehensive enough that if the shop packet was faxed to another country, they'd be able to make the pump without hesitation. I have to tell you though, I'm pretty damn hesitant about us being able to make that thing next term, but we'll cross that chasm when we get to it. I think my group mates are great though, they're so dedicated that I felt really guilty leaving at 9.20pm, but I had to get home. Nothing to eat all day was starting to really take it's toll.

The last computing tutorial of the year is tomorrow. Yay! I'll happily admit that I'm crap at programming. Hopefully I can pull a miracle during the test next week; just a pass, that's all I want.

No comments: