Friday, December 10, 2004

On the doorstep of Saturday

And so the saga continues. It's become a daily thing. Weng and I'll check the tag-board three or four times to see if there are any more highly creative tags that need to be deleted, and then to hypothesize on the identity of the freak. I think s/he's too embarrassed to come out in the open about it now because of the level of purility to which they've sunk. But oh well...

I can't walk to school today because of an absolutely crippling stomach ache. How convenient that the pain demands that I sit up hunched over to stop it, so I am, at my computer, and Weng's looking after me and going grocery shopping and cooking lunch.

Erm, otherwise, Cheryl's bugging me to download Skype. 'Why?', I asked. 'Because it's free,' she said, in true Singaporean fashion. Actually more so that I can talk to everyone at home, after they come back from watching Polar Express on IMAX, but yea, essentially for free.

I'll be back later, have to go call in the Biological Weapons Squad to exterminate the seething mass of microorganisms that started out as a week-old bag of bananas.

No comments: