Thursday, December 09, 2004

For the anti-ash

If you hadn't noticed by now over the last week or so an absolute coward has started a kind of one-way slagging match on my tagboard. I've gathered, from the overall tone of the tags, that saying s/he doesn't really like me is kind of an understatement. It's so completely random.

I mean fine, I know I'm not a saint, and I'm pretty sure I can be quite a bitch, but I was also pretty certain that those days were behind me, like way behind me, and, like a lot of people out there, of course I'm trying to be a better person. I don't mind resolving any issues if s/he would actually come out and explain what they don't like about me, but it's hard to apologise for anything if I'm just getting a whole bunch of obscenities hurled in my direction.

So you see, at the moment's it's become a kind of deadlock. S/he'll usually make my day with at least three posts in reference to the canine species and intercourse, and I'll delete them. It's not like I have anything better to do, and I'm quite happy to keep on deleting them, but whoever it is is starting to really upset my friends.

If you really hate me, my blog, and my 'oh-so-prettyness', then why do you keep coming here? If you really need to slag me off, why don't you give yourself a bit more room, set up a blog at www.ihateash.com or whatever, and post to your heart's content? You even have my permission to link my page, I'd appreciate the hits. I'll even tell you that harboring all this maliciousness isn't going to give you good karma or get you laid, so it'd be a lot more positive to just let it go.

And no, I don't want to kiss your ass, thankyouverymuch.

No comments: