Tuesday, December 28, 2004

From London with love

I'm finally home, we managed to muster the will power and energy to scrape ourselves out of the comfortable butt-shaped dents in Tishen's couch and at his dining table to come back to London. So I guess it's back to meal-planning, grocery shopping, and endeavouring to do work.

Ran into Young and Hsiang at Waterloo, totally random. They look good after a week's romp in sunny Spain. Hsiang's place is now kinda like the rest of his life, predominantly female, what with his 'in-laws' and Young's girlfriend visiting. +lol+

I can't believe I'm due back at school in less than a week. The holiday barely started! I'm even more afraid because I haven't done anything remotely productive... mg, you must be as tired of it as I am, hearing me gripe about work all year around, so I thank you for your patience. It's back to football right now though, yay for Soccernet Gamecast.

Tomorrow: Join the Covent Garden shopping melee.

No comments: