Saturday, December 11, 2004

A quickie

I'm out at Weybridge again, at Tishen's, which is the nearest thing you can get to home on this side of the world. Hsiang, Young, Cassie, and Junlinn made the trip out this morning too.

I absolutely refuse to talk about the Merseyside derby, so moving swiftly onwards, his puppies are growing so quickly. They've almost doubled in size since I last saw them. So everything is pretty much ow owned by a couple of terrors that spend half the time sleeping and the other half crashing around, chewing plants, and generally making noise. Now you should ask whether I was referring to the puppies...

I might actually get to watch The Incredibles later. They're watching Bridget Jones 2 right now, but I'm here listening to Weng stress about his group project. I thought he'd like some company.

Slightly worried about the computing test on Tuesday, but I can feel that melting away somewhat. It's hard to stress out here, it's all too peaceful.

No comments: