Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I should be working

So this is how the week's been going:

It's 90-10 to Rome:Total War. I can't believe I didn't do more to stop him installing it at Tishens. You don't need to be a psychic to know the chaos it'll cause in the work schedule (work schedule? what work schedule?).

Every morning, the instant I've gotten up, my thoughts start marching infront of my eyes
  1. Work, ah shiet, still haven't done anything. I'm going to die come next week, should've started earlier...
  2. Laundrylaundrylaundrylaundry...
  3. What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner...
  4. Damn, it's cold outside...
  5. Rome: Total war, I still have to take that Gaulish town...
  6. Gotta tidy up, so messy already....
  7. Get Weng outta bed, gotta get him out of bed...
  8. Still no work done...
  9. Have to buy Christmas presents...
  10. Gotta do work +sob+
It's supposed to be a holiday. The stress is creeping up already.

No comments: