Thursday, December 02, 2004

Skiving

Yes, I feel really bad, and I felt really bad through the whole night, so bad in fact that I did not sleep well because my conscience was shatting on me, and actually woke up half an hour earlier than the alarm. Tried to oversleep, but with similar results, so finally scraped myself out of bed half an hour later, by which time it was too late to get ready for the nine o'clock class.

It started last night though. I was trying to 'conveniently forget' to set my alarm clock, but I felt guilty and caved. Then Weng was talking to me about skipping class, and he endorsed the move, I guess to make him feel better for him skipping his class earlier this week...

So anyhow, I've justified it with the promise of doing work. But I don't think that's working either because I'm here blogging, and my sister's MSN bar is flashing like crazy about some guy or another. Our once weekly conversations are usually filled with news about some poor sod who she's rejected or messed up. She dishes out so much counselling that she needs it herself, but that's what a big sister is for, that and being a punching bag.

Christmas is coming, and while it's great that I'll finally be able to spend my first Christmas with Weng, I really miss home and my family and my dog.

No comments: