Thursday, December 16, 2004

Txet Tsiwt

We're hooked on text twist. I guess it's because after I whomped Weng TWICE in monopoly and started to win in Taboo as well (and everybody knows I never win), we've decided to stop playing against each other and work together instead, so we stayed up late with a hot cup of mocha and a bunch of grapes trying to beat our highscore.

Which brings me to right now. I've climbed the 68 stairs to his room four times already, and about to head back down to walk to the station in five minutes. Going to watch RatPack tonight! I'm so excited, it's been ages since I watched a musical here!

Probably going to follow Tish back to Weybridge *again* tomorrow! (Hey Tish, I just thought I'd let you know!) I love that place. I love being there, so it'll be another unstressed weekend! With a bit of work, because I'm from IC, and a week wouldn't be right without some work. (I actually forgot how to write after last weekend.)

Also going to say bye to everyone leaving tomorrow and this weekend, most of them going home, a few of them going to Spain, and while everyone else heads south for the winter, we'll also be saying bye to the only one who's heading north this Christmas, to Manchester. +lol+

No comments: