Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Yiddish 101

What started out as fluid mechanics revision has turned into a crash course in a foreign language. Darren's back from Manchester with a heavy bag but very light wallet. He's not the only one who's struggling with a short term (I hope) cash flow problem, but that's just depressing, so we won't go there.

All the guys in our flat will be sporting a cropped look by tomorrow evening. The only one not yet on the bandwagon is Lawrence or Hanwen - I don't know what to call him anymore. Weng's gone for a Calvin and Hobbs look while Darren's tried to go 'Almost Army' but it's really more like 'Very Primary School'. We'll see what Hanwen comes up with to match these obviously cutting-edge New Year hairstyles.

It's back to blogging for entertainment. I've given up on Rome, it's lost its appeal for me, so I guess it's back to Gunbound or Text Twist until something better comes along. Oh right, studying.

No comments: