Saturday, August 20, 2005

Busy like a squirl

I jarred my finger this morning during basketball because I can't really catch early in the morning or at any other time of the day for that matter, so it feels like I've got a gherkin attached to my knuckle in place of my first finger and typing is challenging.

I saw Audrey today for the first time in a good year or two and goodness do I miss her. I would tell her I love her only she'd probably punch me, lol - she hasn't changed a bit!

Salsa ends next week only I'll miss that class because I'll be in Shanghai, which is supposed to be a helluva lot hotter than here. We always pick the best time to go. The first time we went to Europe was during that 40degree heatwave. It looks like this year's no different.

My only gripe of today: I wish people would take a good look at themselves before they get all righteous on my ass, and annonymously too, about embarrassment, bitchiness, and culture.

And y'know, I'd work but can't, for the following reasons:
  1. I'm not allowed to work here because I'm not Malaysian and they're dwaddling over PR-ship.
  2. I'm not in my penultimate year so I have another summer and the rest of my life to work.
  3. This summer is for my family before studying and working abroad kicks in and I spend the rest of my life missing them.
So don't bloody criticize unless you know what exactly's going on. Mahalo.

No comments: