Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Saturday seems so far away

Fantasty football has completely taken over my weekend and many of my MSN convos. When I talk to Sean and Rudy, it's all about football and they were extremely gracious (after the initial gloating) and dispensed with a few helpful pointers, which I'm not going to share here because the points are just too precious - there's a good reason why they're sitting in the top three along with Tish "The Treble" Tham.

Then there's the compulsion to tinker with your team that threatens to take over the rest of the week as other players seem more risk-worthy than others. Too many choices.

It's also given Weng and I something else to talk about. We spend endless hours with each other on the phone being geeks - talking about computer games and football. There hardly seems to be enough hours in the day to fit everything into the conversation.

I'm lovin' it!

No comments: