Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I dream of Ben

I've finally joined Ben's yahoo fantasy soccer league thing after so many years of hearing Tish talk about it - that's how his Friday nights are taken up, prepping his squad for the weekend.

Anyhow, last night I dreamt that I totally forgot to buy any players for the first weekend and I was panicking so hard that Ben would kick me out of the group, and that Tish was shaking his head and Ben was coming after me. It was so real! I even remember logging on and seeing, much to my dismay, all eleven blank spaces. Have I really been thinking about it that much?

But no matter, I shall be sure to carefully choose my squad for this weekend under the guidance of master Tish who's won it more times than anybody, i.e. twice.

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

ahahahahahhahahaha

I hope this message was constructive