Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oh joy, football!

I've never been so psyched about the season starting again. I think it's been helped along significantly by the fact that Liverpool pulled a miracle out of their ass and won the CL last year and that I've got a lot of ego, pride, and huge amounts of craptalk riding on Ben's fantasy football league.

The haze lifted today and the sun was beautiful, if a bit piercing. My eyes had been so used to the depressing gloom of the last week or so. Still no rain though, so everything's a little dry.

My sister's back so I don't think I'll be hearing a lot of anything but HawaiiHawaiiHawaii.

My dog tracked and mauled a lizard this afternoon and was proud of it too as she dragged it around the house showing everyone.

1 comment:

Ash said...

omg. they've found where I blog! aaahhh! they're spamming my comments option.