Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm aaliive!!

Mg it feels good to see both of those tiny computers blinking at the same time with that encouraging light blue that tells you you have cyberspace at your fingertips.

I don't know what was going on all day with the network. My desperation drove me to dig out my old modem and and plug my baby right into the wall in the hopes that I wouldn't have to spend Friday night watching documentary after documentary the way I'd spent the whole of today watching documentary after documentary in a haze inflicted stupor.

Cheryl's coming home tomorrow, which is great because she's the only one who knows how to fix the network. Then again, it means I have to beg some money off my mum and hit the mall early tomorrow to dig up a suitable birthday present. I know I had all week.

I had something really good to say but I've forgotten. I'm going to go Puzzlepirating now to make up for all my lost time today! Whee! I have internet!

No comments: