Thursday, July 28, 2005

Acceptance speech

I'd like to thank Rudy for

1) Coming up with the award, although I don't know whether I should be flattered - the second part of the title sounds a little tacked on

2) Being more bored than me although he's supposed to be working, thus letting me know I'm not the saddest case around

3) For generally being supportive of this site which he should be since it seems I write for his sole enjoyment anyway.

I shall be henceforth known as the person you love to hate but love anyway. The tacked on bit is very important - I have a fragile psyche due to the extreme amount of tagboard bashing, but writing sharp retorts is a valuable skill and it keeps my ego under control.

So yes, I think Rudy is the only one I'd like to thank seeing as it's his award (it could've been far worse) and he's the only other person free enough to post regularly, i.e. four times a day. Thank you! Thank you! +swoon+

P.S. I want world peace.

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

no comment on the award name =)

and if you notice, I blog in spurts. Not exactly four times a day, rather once a day but four times when I actually sit down and thoughts flow out.