Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I shouldn't be allowed time to think

Is it really only Tuesday? It feels like it's been so much longer.

I've been to two exercise classes already and done so many sit ups, I lost count. Mostly because when you're struggling to survive the class, there isn't any extra energy to count. True Fitness looks like a spaceship.

Weng started work yesterday, and I know for sure that I don't have the disposition to sit at home and wait demurely for him. Demure. Haha. Right. By about 2pm yesterday afternoon I was starting to flip out over the (only) 15 second conversation I had with him that went along the lines of hi, there's this girl, and bye. So last night wasn't particularly pleasant.

And it was our 22nd month together, which made us feel a whole lot worse. We're rarely ever together to celebrate the 11th's of every month, or we forget about them entirely, or we fight on that day, and he was going to come over with flowers! Until I told him I didn't want to talk to him.

And I'd have to admit, even if it goes against my feminist streak (I don't really have any independence because Weng took that away a long time ago), that he has complete power over me and I'd jump through hoops if he made me feel badly enough about it. That's love and I'm a wuss.

No comments: