Sunday, July 17, 2005

You're cordially invited

I say let them haunt my tagboard, I'm still not giving in. I don't think anyone pays anymore attention to it anyway.

I always thoroughly enjoy my Sundays - God, good music, and good company - what more could you ask for? Today was no different. There was a lot of people at practice which made it sound incredible. They're all so wonderfully enthusiastic! I had fun, even if I was going to pass out on Holy is He - so many holding notes, I had nothing left to crescendo with when Pastor Moore asked for more. I really need to work on my breathing.

So here's probably one of the most useful things I've ever used my blog for:

Please come to the Choral Music Festival on the 31st July at 8.00pm. It'll be at First Baptist Church in PJ (just off the Federal Highway), and there'll be an absolutely awesome soloist from the U.S. as well as another small choral group from North Carolina, our 140ish-strong choir, and a couple of drama pieces. Just come and enjoy the music! Admission is free (that's fairly important, isn't it?).

2 comments:

The Ruud said...

am I still uninvited due to the fact that it would be "too embarassing"?

Ash said...

haha, you can come if you want. you'd probably be the only one who'll turn up because a lot of people I know 'don't need religion' at the moment. lol.even if it's really just a concert...churches get a bad name like that.