Thursday, July 21, 2005

Beware: Woman

It's been one of those days, where I've had to resort to another combat class to work out all my frustration.

I've missed Evan's birthday year after year that it's almost tradition, and this year seems no different as we struggle to find a day when everyone'll be free or even in the country to celebrate his 20th.

Now some idiot is claiming that a four year MEng is not recognised in this country. Stupid college boy. Ask the Malaysian seniors, why don't you. Il est tres stupid. He picked the wrong day to say that.

I think I'm done ovulating, which puts me right on the edge and ready to either scream, curse expansively, or burst into tears at everything.

Malaysian drivers should learn to drive before they turn around and gimme the stinkeye. Morons.

No comments: