Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's been one of those

My life over the past couple of days has been completely uninspired. In fact you could say that this post has been inspired by the sheer lack of inspiration. Ha.

Today is just one big fat brrsntnnfftlgrkst, fully deserving of every single consonant. I was going to go to Rumah Hope but that entirely useful, giving, and largely unselfish plan was laid low by a sleepless night and a sinus attack. I'm afraid that if I go, I won't be invited back the following week. (I feel that arguing with small children will serve me well in my professional career, especially in the fields of coercion and persuasion i.e. it's character building.)

And I couldn't get tickets to The Island for the one night out a week that Weng and I have. Our extremely precious time will now be interrupted somewhat severely by the intense feeling of crankiness that's followed the sneezing.

My once-a-month social gathering is also on track upon receiving an invitation this morning, even if it was, I suspect, a rather generic one.

I just overcooked my cup noodles. That's incredible, I didn't think you could actually do that.

No comments: