Thursday, July 28, 2005

Highly contagious

I have too many muscles. I know because every single one aches. I'm slowly drowning because any water I drink is immediately converted into mucus, and I'm singlehandedly decimating the rainforest through a box of Premier tissue paper.

I've popped a impressive number of pills from my mother's even more impressive collection of drugs - after three kids, she is a pharmacist. One of the packets read "Avoid operating heavy machinery - may cause drowsiness". Yes, when I'm feeling this ill the first thing I'd do is go out and drive a tractor.

I hate falling sick during the holidays. All year, not a thing. I had to resort to dramatizing the smallest ache to justify skipping class, and now that it's absolutely of the utmost importance that I stay well and safe, 'm liddis.

No comments: