Friday, July 22, 2005

And I shall not want

Dear Lord,

Thank You for blessing me with so many good things - my friends, my family, my home, and please continue to look after us and guide us in our daily lives.

I'm really so thankful for all the opportunities You've created in my life, all the doors You've opened, and I pray that You'll take my hand and lead me onwards because sometimes I get scared.

I'd also like to pray for PAS, as s/he seems lost in an evil world of hate and disrespect. Please open his/her eyes as we try to find love for and practice patience with our brothers and sisters, and fill us with understanding and goodwill.

And please keep my dad safe as he returns after two weeks of travel.

Thank You so much, God, for all of the miracles You work in my life that remind me You're always there, watching over all that You love.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

No comments: