Friday, July 15, 2005

TGIF

Some of the longest running jokes in my group revolve around my age-old dislikes for everyone. It's funny, because right now, I don't hate anyone. Sure, I'm full of opinions, I very often stick to first impressions, which is wrong, I know, but they change, just like people do; and I hate how people keep reminding me. That was all way back when.

Like Tish said, 'It's kinda obvious when you don't like someone, but when it gets better I guess they don't notice.'

It seems like I've been doing a whole bunch of apologising over the past few weeks. This should be the last one.

To clear up a couple of things:

1) My uni dance partner and I don't hate each other, it was the college one, and the hate was more an intense dislike because we were on the committee together, and he did some bitchin'.

2) I'm sorry I called Deena and Keas cheerleaders.

No comments: