Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Taking sides

Whoever said loyalty was dead? I don't think we're a bunch of back stabbing hypocrites, I think we just prefer to take sides. I completely understand, but then I'd have to ask, what did I ever do to you?

I don't understand some of the really nasty vibes that've been coming my way and I really would appreciate it if you could explain it to me. Was it that Melbourne discussion when I was teasing about the lifestyle? Or was it the art major jokes my sister tagged?

So many people tell me I shouldn't care, that if they want to be such shallow, childish people then let them. But honestly, if you knew someone out there really didn't like you for reasons that completely escape you, would you sit there and take it? I'd at least want to know why someone didn't like me and if I couldn't fix it, then at least I'd have the chance to revel in it. Haha. No, only kidding.

In a way, it's good, because at least now I know who the backstabbers are. Mega-bitch indeed.

No comments: