Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Better than yesterday

I rushed in and out of the florist and all the way to PBD to present Weng with my sorry rose before the end of his lunch break, but he was too shy to take it back to the office with him and promised to stop by and pick it up later. I guess it would've given the rest of his accountant friends too much of a shock. Hee hee. It is his destiny.

My mum saw me carry it in and as usual all the questions started flowing. You should've seen the gossipy gleam in her eye when she heard that I had bought it for him because we had fought yesterday. I would've laughed aloud if my sister hadn't decided to embarrass me by filling in all the details.

The rose is now sitting in my fridge to protect it from the ravages of our unforgiving climate.

As You Like It is such an incredible florist.

No comments: