Saturday, July 09, 2005

Reconnecting

Sometimes I think this blog brings out the worst in me. I talk too much anyway so maybe it wasn't such a good idea starting this. Not good for the heart, not good for the ego. Then again, it seems to bring out the worst in a lot of other people too.

I wonder if I do sound arrogant. Maybe those who know me better read it as sarcasm or just don't tell me I sound up myself. Friends are nice like that, no? Or maybe that's why a lot of people no longer have tag-boards or were smart enough not to put one up in the first place.

No matter, this page is such a huge part of me now. Just take it as it is.

As for Nat's party last night. There's never 'nothing to do' at Nat's, if nothing to do means that there isn't any PS2 to play your brains out on, because I've never had a better time talking. That's what I needed to really kickstart my holiday, a big gathering. It was three hours of "Do you remember the time when..." followed by hysterical laughter and a few mortified faces as the best and worst bits of growing up together came back to us. It was almost like we were back at the old music room.

I didn't say bye to Rach, so here's wishing you the best of luck in Beijing, I hope you have an awesome time, and stay safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thankyou :)

i would bring a peking duck back, if someone might provide instructions on how to smuggle a roasted bird with plum sauce through customs.