Monday, September 27, 2004

In London

Twentyfourish hours ago I was in KL. Now I'm freezing my butt off in London, with a bunch of monkeys who think they're all damn funny. +lol+ Hsiang and Junlinn's posh Ridgmount Gardens place has been turned into some kind of refuge camp: we've welcomed a Weybridge asylum seeker, and tomorrow we're rolling out the carpet for a zone 4 outcast. jkjk, it's just one big party, and I haven't lifted a finger in the kitchen so far, coz the guys are more than happy to cook. Weng and Hsiang tried bak kut teh tonight...it was...a good attempt. Hopefully it'll get better over the course of the year.

Anyhow, Weng and I are still on KL time so it's about twelve hrs past bedtime or something. I'm absolutely exhausted and I miss my family more than anyone can imagine. I wonder why I feel it so much this year. Having a good time so far though, it's also pretty good being back.

No comments: