Friday, September 24, 2004

Treee Daiz

It's three days to take off. I'm overjoyed that we've finally landed a place where everyone's happy. (Many many thanks to the diligent efforts of Hanwen, Darren, and Darren's otherhalf.) There were 15 weeks of being back in KL but I'm down to the last three days and it's a crazy rush to pack everything, buy everything, and weigh it all so that plane can actually lift off. The shopping list just seems to get longer! Groceries, toiletries, medicines, houseware, clothes...and when the end is in sight among the many, many receipts, another item's added with an "Oh, I almost forgot!"

Today's supposed to be dedicated to more grocery shopping, and tomorrow to finding a good pair of blades and a sweater. I had a choice between blades or a scooter, and opted for blades, even though I'd much rather have a pair of rollerskates, but apparently they aren't cool enough to be worth carrying there.

Oh well, gotta run, the dog's constipated and has been glaring at me for the past twenty mins, so I better walk her before she starts going cross-eyed.

No comments: