Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wednesday? Huh? Whatday?

Another day draws to a close and everything administrative that I can possibly do so far has been done, thankfully. Just waiting for the keys on Friday to start settling into a place I can finally call my own. Weng's been my rock, and he's really made the past few days bearable.

Dinner was awful tonight. I'm not usually such a bad cook (I think). The pasta didn't come out so much 'al dente' as 'tres soggy', haha, the guys finished everything though. After about three days of living in a predominantly male household, I'm starting to miss being in the company of girls. +lol+

Other than that, absolutely exhausted and looking forward to spending tomorrow with absolutely nothing on the agenda. Probably some repacking in anticipation for Friday, but nothing too stressful. It's only 8.50pm ish but it feels about 1.00am, which would put me roughly on Middle Eastern time... getting there, slowly but surely, four more hour-shifts 'til I'm back on schedule.

Tishen's telling me how much nicer it is out at Weybridge. Haha, he likes his trees and squirrels I think - they're a lot less chaotic than about 15 million people crammed into 1,600 sq. miles. Sometimes it feels like those 15 million people are all on the same street to be honest. Some fresh air this weekend ought to do us a world of good when we go visit him. London smog makes your boogers turn black...er okay, pretend I didn't say that, and um, I don't know anything about boogers or smog. Really. Except that they turn black. Haha. Ew.

No comments: