Friday, September 03, 2004

Three hours and counting

There are exactly three hours before my five weeks here will be pretty much over. It's flown by quite fast actually, but I'm looking so forward to going home.

Had lunch with the head of my department and a couple of other colleagues at the nearby marina. It was a nice change from sandwiches. I've been eating ham and bread (no mustard, butter, or mayo) everyday for the past five weeks.

All ready to go though, I've had enough of being in Singapore. Going home to tidy up and make sure that I haven't forgotten everything. Mum called yesterday to drill it in, because they aren't going to come back here just to rescue whatever stuff I've left behind. Tonight'll be at Grandma's and then the next day I'll be on the bus at 1.00pm, bound for KL. Yay!

No comments: