Thursday, September 30, 2004

8, 50 Lexham Gardens

Tomorrow's moving day. I walked past the outside of what's going to be home and it's beeeautiful! A wonderfully green garden (it's green at the moment) sits in the middle and the front of the apartment block looks out onto it. It feels like a very peaceful neightbourhood, and everything's so...pretty.

Back near Goodge St. the guys have gone to play football - about the only thing Junlinn does voluntarily is organise football +lol+ and I'm here, sitting by myself in a rapidly darkening room. My laptop screen is bigger than the t.v. and out of 80 channels there's nothing to watch, depressingly so. Even if there were anything worth paying attention to, the interest fades quickly after having to squint at the screen for five minutes. I think the purchase of a bigger one is somewhere in the works - I think someone cracked and finally agreed to fund the project. +grin+

So far on my schedule for the new term there's one item:

11.00am Introductory lecture to Year 2

At least they didn't start Monday at 9.00am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh? how do u know abt our time-table? where did u check from? -viv

Ash said...

i got an email about it in my ic account.