Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Keep rollin'

Ever since being home, I've been thrown back into driving my sister, brother, mother, and dog around. My mum relinquished the duty with a huge smile on her face. I'm not complaining yet, but I had forgotten how stressful it is chasing everybody to move to my schedule because I'm supposed to be in like three places all at the same time. The only one who's ready to go whenever I scream is my dog, everyone else is still lazing around ten minutes after we were supposed to have left. Anyhow, today started very very early.

My sister was still in bed at 7.15am and class started at 8.00am. I woke up at 7.10am in a panic and had to chase her out of bed. Weng arrived shortly after dropping Joel off at school. It started out with what was intended to be a free and easy breakfast, but an impromptu shopping trip and a bowl of prawn mee later, we were rushing to make the 11.15am screening of Collateral. Then it was a dash back for lunch, and Cheryl was clamouring to be picked up at 3.30pm. Bryan and Cheryl both had to be in different places for tuitions at 4.00pm, and the dude wasn't even back from school yet. I was freaking out because if they aren't there on time, mum come's down on me like a ton of bricks - time is a lot of money when it comes to tuition.

Today I was lucky though, because everything got canceled in the end - Cheryl's teacher is ill, and Bryan didn't get home til his Malay class was virtually over, which has left me watching cartoons all afternoon. Cheryl's now yapping in my ear, trying to get me to be on her team for GB coz no one else wants to play with her. +lol+

No comments: