Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Boiz

So Weng's exam's have finished and as expected he's glued his face to his computer, occasionally rising from the depths of Arsenal's financial and injury problems to pack a little, grouch at little, and eat a lot. Boiz.

The romantic tragedy that inspired I'd rather you not love me because I love you has come to a end, I'm pleased to announce, and the tears that fall are tears of longing and sweet expectation for things to come, and now I'm being filled in on all the soppy details +sniff+. Boiz.

We packed about 500 quid worth of textbooks (14 in all) into a parcel box, decided that it exceeded the recommended maximum weight of 5kg by a factor of 8, and transferred it to his suitcase. I don't look forward to getting that thing down four flights of stairs come tomorrow, but that's okay, because it'll probably be Weng doing the work. Boiz.

They can be useful sometimes.

No comments: