Monday, June 27, 2005

I need a PA

Things are improving, I didn't get up before the sun, and Rudy must be the only other one who's as bored as I am so early in the morning which is why his conversation is blinking orange.

I've completely accepted that I can't sing, so my fall back plan is to lipsynch, like Britney Spears, only better.

I've also never enjoyed tennis as much as I have now. Squash is so yesterday, tennis is the way to go. Weng's line of the day, "After watching two hours of Wimbledon, I know all the moves, so you better be prepared." +rofl+

My mummy's left for Singapore today to be with my grandma who's got a check up, which leaves me with oh, about the same amount of driving/chores/responsibilities. She's rediscovering her adolescenthood, so most holidays see me screaming and stressing out at my brother on her behalf. +sigh+

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

four letters make all the difference, you're getting there