Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I <3 angry people

I've been told so many times to take down my tagboard. It seems to have invited nothing but trouble, but thus is the nature of people.

I suppose the problem with tagging is that you can tag under your own name, someone else's name or your own name when it's really someone else's. Then you should ask yourself how many of these tags I delete on a daily basis, and how many more I've doctored. Cue cliche evil laugh.

It's like a mystery wrapped in an enema. - Nanny Ogg

And I would say none. Except for the really unsuitable ones my sister puts up in one of her rants - I don't know where she learns these things. Children these days. But I'm totally for free speech, say what you want when you want, it tends to be a fair reflection of the person you are.

I suppose if I did take down my tagboard, it would be like admitting defeat, as if telling all those wonderful anti-ashes, leos, and bambinos out there that their puerile jabber actually gets to me.

Maybe it sort of does. They're exactly the sort of people that remind me to be thankful for the ones I love and hold dear, that my friends and family are so much bigger than the lowliest of lifeforms that use my two-inch column of public space as a means of fighting their own inadequacies.

I'd suggest therapy, but go ahead and make use of whatever resources available.

No comments: