Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Day 2: Southampton

I've been having the worst dreams lately, really violent ones about zombie people and lots of blood, or screaming at someone telling them exactly what I think of them. I can understand the latter - I deal poorly with suppression, but I don't quite get where the bloody zombies are coming from.

There are still a hundred and one things to do. Tying up so many loose ends before I head home to K.L.. I can't wait, the year's felt too long and far too draining.

Psyched that Evan's got his passport back and that he'll be making it home this summer. More fun! My parents want to take us to Melbourne for a little skiing or to Shanghai to shop. I get the idea that I'm probably um, not so welcome in Melbourne at the moment and I hear Shangai's bloody hot. So I dunno, I just want to get home first.

We get to go to the supermarket today. Yay! I <3 Southampton, it makes London look like its standing still.

No comments: