Friday, June 03, 2005

Southampton: Day 4 (Wha? Only?)

I don't think I've talked to another person other than three of Weng's four other hallmates who share his kitchen.

I've been busy trying to motivate him to finish studying but it's kind of hard, what with keeping one eye on FM. I'm addicted. Realising your problem is half way to solving it, but I don't want to solve it.

I have to stop eating everything in sight. It's just so comforting to sit and munch your way through alot while the game's running. Man, it's SO slow.

I should do something way more productive. (Weng says, 'Ya, vacuum my room.' Do I look like a maid?!!) We've been rather cranky the past couple of days. It's like Survivor only you can't vote anyone off.

No, just kidding, it's not that bad. Only just maybe.

No comments: