Saturday, June 25, 2005

Checkin' in early

I'm getting there, slowly but surely. It's already six this time, not five thirty. Yes, my eyes are still grainy and I'll probably have to have a lie down at around 2 or 3 this afternoon but I'll eventually get back in sync with this timezone.

I'd forgotten how funny it is watching my dog eat durian until last night. She begged at my dad's feet for a while before vaulting herself onto the nearest arm rest to get a little closer to the fruit he was holding in his hand. Then she got her own piece, chased it across the balconey before wedging it up against the wall and finished it with a very satisfied look on her face and durian in her fur before immediately begging mum for another piece.

Ah, I can hear my Dad's up. Any hour for golf.

No comments: