Thursday, November 24, 2005

Decisions

Today has been a day of mixed fortunes in a fuzzy, exhausted, artificially-maintained kind of way.

After last night's match in the freezing cold and falling on astro turf, I've never felt so beat up. Apart from sporting a graze that threatens to break everytime I bend my knee, I found out this afternoon that it actually sits on an even bigger greenish-blue bruise that has wrapped itself across half of my knee and underneath it too. I need rest.

Added to the anticipation of an entire day in the cold out at Notts on Saturday, I need more rest.

Happy 21st to Huiyuan, who celebrates it tomorrow, and a happy 19th to Eunice who also celebrates it tomorrow. So many November babies!

Weng's already guessed his present, and his birthday is not 'til Saturday. There was even a "do not touch!" post-it stuck onto it, and he finally admitted to picking it up and having a feel. This boy would poke a finger in wet paint, sign and all.

No comments: