Thursday, November 17, 2005

WAsTe

I gave up the struggle to make it to this morning's 9am lecture shortly after the alarm rang at about 7.45 and slept through to 10. Technically I still had three hours full of the promise of productivity before my next lecture but that slipped through my slackened fingers with minimum effort on either of our parts. Dinner was early, leaving me with yet another three hours to catch up with tutorials, but I watched that march past my half-closed eyes too.

I have aboslutely no motivation to work in a way that is mind-numbingly scary. I have no motivation to go out either. I swear my mammalian instincts are calling out to me, it's winter, just sleep. I have the eyebags to prove it even after chalking up the right amount of hours.

After Weng mentioned that there was a sign in his Chemistry building with Southampton written using elements from the periodic table, we googled the table, and played our own find-as-many-words game. After ten minutes of fierce competition, it was a tie.

No comments: