Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Here it is

The promised post for the week.

Well I don't really have to update what happened over the weekend cos Ash has pretty much covered that so I'll talk about other stuff.

I'm turning 20 in a couple days! Woohoo! I'm finally moving out of my '-teens' but I feel much older. Funnily I understand how people can forget their own birthdays. I guess it's because there's so much stuff that preoccupies the mind that you don't realise it's close till it's too close. lol, if that makes sense.

I feel old.

On another note, I've changed the gender on my Skype account to female to test a hypothesis.

*gasp* followed by *shock* and then *non-stop laughter*

My motivation/catalyst for this sudden action is well, Ash has a lot of 'add requests' from random people. Don't know the reason(s) for this BUT I suspect it's because she's female, hence the change in my online sex identity. Temporarily of course =p.

Or it could be something really random. For instance, that her name begins with 'A' and mine's 'W'. Hence I'm at the bottom of the search list of 'Malaysians' in the age category of 17-25.

Or it could be that she's female. Lol.

Stay tuned for my conclusion at the end of term. Or until I get more than 1 'add request' within the one month.

Moving along...

Question: What implications does the purchase of a wall poster depicting a female in a provocative/compromising postion have on the male buyer? Is he immediately typified as a hormone raging, horny, all blooded male?

Just something I observed today at the poster fair.

Important Disclaimer: It wasn't me. Honest.

I'm serious. Stop laughing.

No comments: