Monday, November 14, 2005

Mixed reactions

The finance sector is filled with people who know what they want, when they want it, and how to get it. I got a faceful of investment bankers and financier wannabes (me included) today at the Citigroup Day on Campus. Great stuff.

We won our match today. That makes it 2/2, not counting the one we had to forfeit due to a lack of netball posts. They were too busy to schedule a rematch but wanted to schedule a friendly instead. Sure. Today's match out at Bacon's College was incredible and like the last game, we had to dig deep and managed to claw our way back to even in the fourth quarter and finally to edge them by one goal at 17-16. We face the league leaders next Monday - LSE 5ths. They have a massive goal difference in the right way and if we do fall behind, I doubt we'll be able to catch up.

MSN has been crap beyond crap. Is everyone getting signed out as much as I am? I barely last two minutes.

Rudy sent me a How much is your blog worth link and mine turns out at around $2,000ish, a piddling amount compared to Dawn Yang's at $75,000. It pays to be controversial and possibly plasticized. Heh heh. Grade 1 corniness only comes from extended habitation with the masters. Ahem.

I have a DMT meeting tomorrow and haven't done anything which is why I need to cut this short and wake up early tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

surprise, i'm here to brighten your day with a pseudo-comment so that you scamper hurriedly from your mailbox to this post only to discover that it's paltry and doesn't mean anything =D