Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What day is it?

It's a Wednesday night. I should be worrying about my interim report due next Friday. Instead I find myself finishing off a movie I had started on 2 days ago - "2009: Lost memories".

*insert appropriate laugh and finger pointing*

Right now you're probably thinking, that sounds gay. I don't blame you, I thought so too when my friend introduced it to me. I think skeptical would be the word. I recall the first 10 minutes or so was spent laughing in disbelieve of how right I was.

...30mins later...

This isn't too bad...hmm....

...2 day intermission, and 1 hour later...

It's a pretty good movie =) And a Korean one too, hence get a good copy with accurate subtitles. This is to prevent mild confusion, refer to Rudy's blog - the relevant post is there somewhere. Final verdict - Just watch it. The first impressions are somewhat misleading =p but I guarantee you, if you're looking for a movie to watch on a rainy Wednesday night, this is the one for you.

Zooming across many miles to the city that is London... My other half has succeeded in reviving the bane/(worship?) of students that is Warcraft3: DotA. At the moment this is the situation,

1 female + many alcohol-induced-testosterone-high males = *gasp* I should be worried.

instead...

1 female + many alcohol-induced-testosterone-high males + DotA = *gasp* They better include me this weekend =D

I wish I was there. *sigh*

p.s. My time stamp is wrong. I had no choice. It was to put my post first =D

No comments: