Wednesday, November 16, 2005

MBTIdiot

I sat there for two and a half hours and I'm still not entirely sure what for. I merely confirmed certain things about myself that any respectable Cosmo quiz could have told me.

Apparently I'm an extrovert, even though I'm only sociable on good days, which are increasingly far and few between, I do aspire to be extroverted. I'm a thinker not a feeler, I look at things with logic (totally different from common sense - which Weng will tell you I am a bit short of) and any decisions I make are based on facts. I was almost a feeler though, almost. and finally, I need always need a plan and am not spontaneous.

I knew that.

And then it said I had a natural head for business and things mechanical. Mg. I need something decisive, not something that just adds to my indecision. That's pretty much it for me, right? Business or mechanical engineering.

I knew that also.

The best line in a book so far that is not Terry Pratchett: "He's a few pine cones short of a fir tree." Hilarity in a sentence. Read Jonathan Stroud, The Bartimaeus Trilogy.

No comments: